Wednesday 15 December 2010

Another Brand New Thingy


I've been at it again. Yesterday, prompted by discontent with my last effort to make a reasonable stab at a free website, I blew my Christmas money on buying my own domain and now have a brand new website.

Of course I then spent the rest of the day trying to knock it into shape. It's not finished yet, but I'd really appreciate feedback - this website malarkey is new to me - if you can spare a minute to pop across. You can leave a message on the contact page, or email me directly at sandra@sandrapattersonauthor.com.

I have the option to have a blog on the website too, but I'm not sure what to do about that. I like this blog and I'd hate to lose all my posts and my followers if I moved. Any thoughts?

3 comments:

Patsy said...

I tried to look at the website, but the link doesn't seem to be working.

Sandra Patterson said...

Thanks Patsy, I think the link works now.

Patsy said...

Found it!

It's nice and simple looking, which I think is good. You don't want loads of flashing images and jazzy fonts distracting from your words.